Homes for sale in Pine Springs, MN at a median listing price of $277000. See pricing and listing details of Pine Springs real estate for sale. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods, Also Contract For Deed Properties.
Pine Springs Real Estate Company
Pine Springs is a city in Washington County, Minnesota. The population is 408.
15 Minutes to down town Saint Paul, and 30 minutes to Minneapolis. Pine springs is part of the twin cities metro area. Boarding city is Mahtomedi is a city in Washington County, Minnesota. Mahtomedi is considered to be a suburb of St. Paul, and is located between St. Paul and Stillwater. Top ranked school system In Minnesota.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
Long lake in pine springs MN lake information and fishing reports.
Mahtomedi is home to its own school district, which services Dellwood, Grant, Hugo, Mahtomedi, Pine Springs, Willernie, and parts of Lake Elmo, Oakdale, Stillwater, and White Bear Lake:
- Wildwood Elementary (K-2) (commonly referred to as ‘Wildwood’)
- Oscar Henry Anderson Elementary (3-5) (commonly referred to as ‘OHA’, ‘OH’, or ‘OH Anderson’)
- Mahtomedi Middle School (6-8) (commonly referred to as ‘MMS’)
- Mahtomedi Senior High School (9-12) (commonly referred to as ‘MHS’)
- Mahtomedi High School was ranked the best high school in Minnesota in 2013.
In addition to the Mahtomedi Public School District, Mahtomedi also is home to the St. Jude of the Lake School. St. Jude’s is a private catholic school that educates students from kindergarten to fifth grade. It also is the only catholic primary school offering an International Baccalaureate Program in the Midwest.
Half of Century College, a member of the MNSCU system, is located in Mahtomedi. The other half is located in White Bear Lake, which is the mailing address for the college. Century Avenue, which runs north and south, is the dividing line between Washington and Ramsey counties and between White Bear Lake and Mahtomedi. A long footbridge extends between the West Campus and East Campus of Century College.
The school colors of Mahtomedi Senior High School are blue and gold and the mascot is the Zephyr. Mahtomedi is well known for its girls’ and boys’ soccer and also for its high school football team. The girls team won the state championship in 2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, and 2017. The football team won the state championship in 2005 in an overtime win against the Academy of Holy Angels. On November 5, 2009, Mahtomedi’s Boys Varsity soccer team won its first state championship against Hermantown. The Mahtomedi Zephyr gymnastics team has also won state 10 times, winning their first in 1982. The Mahtomedi Girls’ tennis team also won their first state title in 2016 against the Edina Hornets who had won the past 19 years prior. The Zephyr mascot originally came from the 1930s car Lincoln Zephyr. However, the Zephyr mascot currently references Zephyrus, the Greek god of the west wind.
Mahtomedi Senior High School is a four year public high school located in Mahtomedi, Minnesota. The school houses grades 9-12 with a total population of approximately 1,146 students. About 22% of this population are from surrounding districts due to open enrollment. The school colors are blue and gold, and the athletic teams are known as the Zephyrs. The district (district #0832) was created in 1870, and the original high school was built in 1930. In 1970 a new high school building was constructed several miles south east of the original building and this remains the current high school campus. Based on standardized test scores the State of Minnesota has awarded the school a five-star rating, the highest level that can be achieved. In 2006, Newsweek ranked the school #675 in its “List of the 1200 Top High Schools in America.” The school has also made adequate yearly progress in compliance with No Child Left Behind standards. As of 2015 the school had a demographic of 91% Caucasian, 2% Black, 2% Asian, 2% Two or more races, 2% Hispanic or Latino, and 1% Native American.Finally, out of the total population, only 9% of students qualify for free or reduced lunch. Mahtomedi competes in the Metro East Conference (formerly known as the Classic Suburban Conference), having joined that conference at its inception in 2001 soon after being a founding member of the Metro Alliance in 1997. Prior to 1997, Mahtomedi was a member of the Tri-Metro Conference.
The school was awarded the title “Exemplary High Performing Schools” along with being a profiled 2015 National Blue Ribbon School
Mahtomedi High School has a high ranking academic program. Among the top ranked 1,200 high schools in the nation, Mahtomedi placed 663rd. The chart below depicts Mahtomedi academic achievement in comparison to the Minnesota and United States averages for the 2006-2007 school year.
|Average ACT score||Average GPA||Graduation Rate|
Some other notable academic accomplishments include Mahtomedi’s 513 students taking advanced placement classes, and, of the students who take the AP exams after these classes, an 80% passing rate. About 90% of students continue on to college after graduation, and Mahtomedi High School has a dropout rate of 1%.
In 2006, the Mahtomedi School District proposed a plan to create a magnet program within the high school. This program will focus mainly on technology and engineering, to hopefully increase enrollment. As of 2017, the proposition has not been implemented.
Mahtomedi also has a very successful band program, with three band classes (two concert, one jazz), and two before-school jazz bands, led by director Mike Moeller.
- National Meeting of American Association of Physics Teachers
- January 2007, Scot Hovan- Gave a presentation on circuits
- Outstanding Chemistry Teacher Award from the American Chemical Society
- 2007- Jenny Steiger
- Presidential Award for Mathematics and Science Teacher
- 2007- Scot Hovan for Science
- National Environment Protection Agency, Energy Star Leader Award
- Only 25 other schools nationwide have achieved this award, 6 of which are in Minnesota
- The Mahtomedi School District saved over $105,596 in the 2005-2006 school year
- National Blue Ribbon Award
- Mahtomedi Senior High School was bestowed with this national award. It is one of two schools in Minnesota to receive it in 2015.
Mahtomedi High School competes in the Minnesota High School League, and has athletic teams for fall, winter and spring sports. These teams include boys’ and girls’ soccer, boys’ and girls’ cross country, football, girls’ swimming and diving, volleyball, boys’ and girls’ tennis, boys’ and girls’ basketball, gymnastics, Alpine and Nordic skiing, boys’ and girls’ hockey, wrestling, baseball, softball, boys’ and girls’ golf, boys’ and girls’ lacrosse, and boys’ and girls’ track and field. All teams play at both the Junior Varsity and Varsity levels.
- Girls Tennis – 1 State Championship
- Boys Soccer – 1 State Championship
- Girls Soccer – 6 State Championships
- Boys Alpine Skiing – 9 State Championships
- Girls Gymnastics – 10 State Championships, 8 Sportsmanship Awards
- Football – 1 State Championship
- Wrestling – 2 State Champions
- Golf – 1 State Championship
- Boys and Girls Nordic Skiing – Numerous Conference and Section Championships
- Baseball – 1 State Championship
Clubs at Mahtomedi High School include:
- Chess Club
- Coding Club
- Debate Team
- Dungeons and Dragons Club
- Thespian Society
- French Club
- Gay-Straight Alliance (GSA)
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA)
- Mahtomedi Generations
- Girls in Engineering
- National Honor Society (NHS)
- Math Team
- Politics Club
- Real World Design
- Rocket Team
- Students Advocating for Equity (SAFE)
- Science Club
- Students Against Drunk Driving (SADD)
- Sailing Club
- Student Leadership Council (SLC)
- Spirit Club
- Trap Team
- Event Broadcasting
Pine Springs, MN Real Estate & Homes for Sale
Homes for Sale in Pine Springs, MN have a median listing price of $277,000 and a price per square foot of $144. There are active homes for sale in Pine Springs, Minnesota, which spend an average of 62 days on the market. Some of the hottest neighborhoods near Pine Springs, MN are Battle Creek, Beaver Lake Heights, Conway, Southern Hayden Heights, Highwood. You may also be interested in homes for sale in popular zip codes like 55128, 55115, or in neighboring cities, such as Mahtomedi, Grant, White Bear Lake, White Bear Township, Stillwater.